What are the emerging trends that will drive investment and development in 2020 and beyond?
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three regions — Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Undertaken jointly between PwC and the Urban Land Institute, the report provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends.
Now in its 14th edition, the Emerging Trends in Real Estate Asia Pacific® report highlights the following:
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.
Our 2020 launch event in Melbourne will feature panelists:
- Daryl Browning, CEO, ISPT
- David Cannington, Head of Research & Strategy, Investa
- Leonie Wilkinson, Executive Director - Global Clients and Marketing, QIC
Join us for the launch of the report in Melbourne with a presentation of the report's key findings, an expert panel exchanging their insights and own personal perspectives, and an open discussion with the audience on investment trends in 2020.
Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any dietary restrictions or mobility requirements.